finally pulled the trigger!

Order just shipped. 13 hours since point of purchase. Now that's customer service!
Switched from UPS to FedEx last week and am still having trouble getting FedEx to pick up at the right time. Your order has been boxed up with a shipping label on it and is waiting to go out. If FedEx doesn't pick it up tonight then it will be dropped off at FedEx in the morning.

Switched from UPS to FedEx last week and am still having trouble getting FedEx to pick up at the right time. Your order has been boxed up with a shipping label on it and is waiting to go out. If FedEx doesn't pick it up tonight then it will be dropped off at FedEx in the morning.
nothing can go wrong when choosing AT!! i love my Og wire man! are you going to be producing any 8g ofc wire soon?

ordered 25 60mil b-stock a few weeks ago. Was intending on only doing the doors for new components but Ill be picking up another 100+ soon to do the cabin area

Thanks for the update man. Your cs is unbelievable lol

Just picked up another 25sq ft. of 60mil... guessing i still need about 75 more. Also grabbed 20ft. black 8ga, and 20ft. red 8ga. So, whats up with a complementary decal? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Falcons

5,000+ posts
that **** i dont like
Falcons
Albion, New York, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date