Finally A New Sub On The Way!

Participant count
  • Participant list
Well, just finished putting in the Sundown Audio SA-10. This sucker smokes the JL Audio 10W3 I had in there, almost 3 times heavier and all around beefier. The bottom end is alot tighter and lower now. This is a very good sub, definitely worth the money.

Well, just finished putting in the Sundown Audio SA-10. This sucker smokes the JL Audio 10W3 I had in there, almost 3 times heavier and all around beefier. The bottom end is alot tighter and lower now. This is a very good sub, definitely worth the money.
give it awhile to break in gets even lower and a bit louder. what box you have it in?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.