Filling Gaps Between MDF And Fiberglass

Participant count
  • Participant list

djXternal
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Tampa, FL
I have an enclosure im making, the sides and front is glassed, but the back is MDF, and i have some gaps between the glass and mdf that need to be filled to make this thing air tight... what should i use?? Resin, Bondo, Bondo-hair??? what do u guys suggest?

what do you mean shouldnt i know this? never dealt with fiberglass.
lol, my bad //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif ..I thought it was the guy who started the thread who said that..

you could also try some stuff called kitty hair, its resin and chop mat combined, stuff seals **** right up but its hard to sand so if you use it be sure to smooth it out nice before it dries

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.