Fiberglass Box With Amp Rack

thegaffney

Hey there, I though i would join and share what im building to maybe give some other people ideas

Anyways, I mess around with 3d modeling programs in my space time for fun, so one day I decided

to deign a box for my Explorer and this is what I came up with

boxwip8.jpg

and to help with building it i modeled each peice of wood to scale seperately

box2.jpg

shell.jpg

both.jpg

Then i started to build it

boxwip1.jpg

boxwip2.jpg

boxwip3.jpg

boxwip4.jpg

boxwip5.jpg

boxwip6.jpg

good start. what is that extra piece of wood that is parallel to the base for? at first i thought you were porting it but i can't find a port after looking at it.

Wow, that is some good modeling. What program do you use and how long does did that take you? I never tried to do a fiberglass enclosure in a CAD program because I figured it would take too long to do.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.