Fiberglass box for amp?

Participant count
  • Participant list

ace_800
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
OK, so just trying to find out if this has been done and any issues with it. I have my amp for the GTO on the trunk floor. I have a ton of room in the trunk and on the sides especially. So I was thinking about making a fiberglass enclosure on one of the sides to mount just the amp on it. Any issues doing so?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

No reason you couldn't just glue a ring of plywood up under there then paint it with some bedliner or plasti-dip or similar to keep the elements...
Of course not bro, I'm having my car transported to you for install.. You are the only person I would let touch my car on the planet.. Should be...
Start by laying the larger bottom panel in an open space, then slowly “dry” assemble it by laying the pieces where they go like a puzzle. It...
These are also very good drivers, some of the best bang for the busk on shallow mounts. DD Audio SL610-D2 10"...
The it to a custom air brush guy and tell him what you want. You can always stain, plexiglass windows, and put led lights inside the box. Search...

About this thread

ace_800

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
ace_800
Okinawa, Japan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date