Fi ssd12 worth or not?

now the answer is would it play louder and lower than the dd1215a?

or is it better than the soundqubed hdc312?

theyre about the same price the sq and the fi

Because of the shipping thing, yes i think its a fair price. Will absolutely sound better than the dd or sq. Will probably be louder than DD, definately lower. The hdc3 will likely be louder, but I doubt lower.

could you help choose between the psi platform 2 or fi ssd12?

do these subs not stack up against the hdc3 as for loudness? i kind of want a loud sub running of a cab1600 in a mazda 6 06 hatchback the box i have is 2.5cu

the psi is $472 shipping completely loaded compared to the fi $446 completely loaded.

You may get the psi quicker than the fi, I don't think you would be disappointed with either one, just depends on how long you want to wait to install it dude. Fi is the build house for a few other brands as well, could take at least 3 or more weeks to get to you.

so im sure ill be getting the psi since i feel you get more of a product since the psi platform 2 is $315 of a sub compared to the fi which is $259 a sub. you get your moneys worth maybe? and psi is have a 10% off there website so it all adds up to be the same price. the last thing i need is help choosing the multiple options they give you since im use to the lower end stuff that dont give you. like is the performance level make a huge difference for the extra $20 and the surround type being tall roll for $15 and . im sure i want the direct leads though but not sure which

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.