FI Shipping

maybe in your world 100$ is not alot but we are in a recession around here

Actually then that goes back to my original point of perhaps you shouldn't be spending 1200 dollars on subs if 100 is a lot... you kinda shot yourself in the foot on that defense

Hasn't been free for nearly 9 months...
The subs are actually cheaper to make up for it. Shipping on a BTL to florida was in the $92 dollar range...which is why we had to make the adjustment.

Sorry, just about every other company in the industry + shipping now as well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Not me... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

LOL
If i had the Mercedes I **** sure wouldn't sell it...

I drive a 200 dollar 91 sentra with a factory tape deck and factory speakers every day...

Because it's cheap, and it gets me from A to B //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.

Point A = 16000 sq. ft. mansion by the ocean

Point B = Corporate jet

Ha ha big baller? don't I wish. I never insulted your funds. Just said perhaps if you are that lean on cash you shouldn't be order 2 subs right now. I have the money to finish mine for a while and just recently did it. I decided to do it piece by piece and keep some cash in savings in case something happened and thank god I did. I actually was over cautious... But it worked out well in the long run

i also did mine piece by piece and this happens to be the last piece 4 18"s.
Ummm yeah but i still kept plenty in my savings.... Dude I shouldn't be attacking you. Hopefully it goes well. Just know when you post things like this you leave yourself open to judgment And PLEASE!! install a good alarm with lots of extra sirens and be extremely selective on what friends come around

who is to say that i dont have 50,000 in a savings account but i only put away an x amount of dollars for a product that i thought cost x amount of dollars the matter is not that it will break me but that my budget changed from one dollar amount to another
dood if you cant afford the $100 shipping, then you really sholdnt be affording the product. If you had $50,000 in savings you woulda paid the shipping, you know even if you had $500 you woulda paid.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.