FI Shipping

Totally happy with the beater...just a daily that gets me down the road.

I've got the green truck and other toys //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Look at crutchfield's margin's too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/redface.gif.62fdbfe1a101588a808c4cff71bcb942.gif
If we were making that much money off of every speaker we could **** near fly the corporate jet to you and hand deliver it and install it for you as well.

But...that's not the case.
yeah I know, they are not cheap.. but shipping is super fast and customer service is top notch.. thats worth it to me, plus authorized resellers of all their merchandise.

LOL
If i had the Mercedes I **** sure wouldn't sell it...

I drive a 200 dollar 91 sentra with a factory tape deck and factory speakers every day...

Because it's cheap, and it gets me from A to B //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.
rofl i used to have a white one with grey bumpers

LOL
If i had the Mercedes I **** sure wouldn't sell it...

I drive a 200 dollar 91 sentra with a factory tape deck and factory speakers every day...

Because it's cheap, and it gets me from A to B //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.
reminds me of my 450$ 89 camry.

But that shipping is not bad at all for over 1,000 in products

yeah I know, they are not cheap.. but shipping is super fast and customer service is top notch.. thats worth it to me, plus authorized resellers of all their merchandise.
Well then you can pay $1000 for a BTL and get free shipping

The rest of use will pay like half that for the sub and pay for shipping.

That's fine..consider this though.

They do not make anything in house, everything that they have is sitting on the shelf waiting for somebody to purchase so they can throw a UPS label on it and out the door it goes. They are a retailer, we are a manufacturer that actually builds things from scratch.

Everything that we sell goes across the CNC machines and Lathes which takes time to do, as well as the clean up process of grinding/sanding the machined parts to prepare them for paint and assembly...

They have people there to box the things up off of the shelf and send it on the way, no dirty hands involved //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Either way, it's a Job for a worker to do. Things that are built from scratch take time...it would be much easier (and far more profitable) to order all stock stuff from the orient and slap a UPS label on it, but that's not our style...I like to be...different. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i understand im just depressed i have to wait another week to order
Not to be rude but if you don't have enough in savings to cover the extra 119 perhaps you shouldn't be spending 1200 dollars on subs....... Car audio is a luxury . My personal opinion is it would be stupid to buy the equipment if it totally breaks you... What if your car breaks down and you have to sell them for 1/3rd of what you have in them.

Not to be rude but if you don't have enough in savings to cover the extra 119 perhaps you shouldn't be spending 1200 dollars on subs....... Car audio is a luxury . My personal opinion is it would be stupid to buy the equipment if it totally breaks you... What if your car breaks down and you have to sell them for 1/3rd of what you have in them.
who is to say that i dont have 50,000 in a savings account but i only put away an x amount of dollars for a product that i thought cost x amount of dollars the matter is not that it will break me but that my budget changed from one dollar amount to another

Just because he was only planning on spending that much doesnt mean he's tapped. Maybe he only allows himself to put away 10% of his pay check towards fun or something? Situation dependent.

maybe in your world 100$ is not alot but we are in a recession around here
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif i just spent an extra $100 for phony money on my college id. your post is making me thing again about doing that

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.