Fi Q Sell-a-thon. Everything brand new. 12" and 15"

blazian87
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Okay guys so I have a couple Fi Q's that I need to sell. Everything is brand new condition or mint.

Item(s) for Sale:

(2) 12" Fi Q's Fully loaded Dual 2 ohms White logo with carbon fiber dust caps *mint condition*

(1) 15" Fi Q Fully Loaded Dual 2 ohms Ice Blue logo *Brand new never opened*.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The 2 12" Fi Q's have been barely used for two days. They aren't even broken in yet. Suspension still very stiff. They look brand new and need a good home to go to. The carbon fiber caps are very sexxy and rare so get them while you can. I will include the Fi Stickers inside too.

The 15" Fi Q I haven't even opened from the box yet to retain its value. Otherwise I would have taken a picture of the sub. I will show you a picture of my 12" Fi Q with the ice blue logo to get an idea of how it looks. It is BRAND NEW never opened, never used.

Price:

If you want to buy just one of the Fi Q 12" carbon fiber sub, I'm asking for $300 shipped.

If you want to buy both 12's, I will sell them both for $560 shipped.

15" ice blue dust cap, asking for $340 shipped.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I will ship to anywhere in USA or Canada. If you want to do a local pickup, PM me for a price. I can meet anywhere in the Los Angeles, CA area. Maybe even Orange County if you're close enough.

Item Pictures:

IMG_1140.jpg
IMG_1141.jpg
IMG_1127.jpg
IMG_1129.jpg
IMG_1134.jpg
IMG_1136.jpg

IMG_1006.jpg

how would one of those fi q 12s sound in a 2 cu ft 32 hz off 1100 watts??
Not bad really.. I think anything over 1000W will sound loud enough especially in a ported box. I've owned a 2 cu ft box before and it still smashed with only 800W. I"m willing to do local pick up with you since you're driving distance from me. PM me for a price.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.