Posting from my phone do I cant post pics

if someone will post them for me id appreciate it

i can txt them to you

Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Thnx nissan.. Did not know if you vould read the yellow so I did it in pen too

I was not sure if they made a newer one then this or not

pm lowest priced hsipped to 46237 thanks ohm and rms also thanks do u have original box aswell
What's up Candrew? Why the name change? Gettin' flamed to much? Haha!

OP if I was to only put 800 watts on this thing for a while would it sound alright? I'm going to upgrade my amp but for now it would only see 800. Glws btw.....

Dual 2 1500 rms

do not have original box,

Will still sound good on 800 rms, just will want more

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Dual 2 1500 rms

do not have original box,

Will still sound good on 800 rms, just will want more

What's up Candrew? Why the name change? Gettin' flamed to much? Haha!
OP if I was to only put 800 watts on this thing for a while would it sound alright? I'm going to upgrade my amp but for now it would only see 800. Glws btw.....
What kind of box would you use? These sound fine off low power you just won't get that output you are probably looking for.

What kind of box would you use? These sound fine off low power you just won't get that output you are probably looking for.
I don't know. It would be going in my wife's minivan. There's a lot of room in the back behind the third row. This thing might be a little much though.... She had a Fosgate p2 15" in there. It was her first sub and now she's got the bass bug and wants something more but this could be tad much. Lol! I figured on the 800 watts though maybe it would be ok.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

stl_314

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
stl_314
mo
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date