Fi or Incriminator Audio

So I'm looking at some 18"s to put in the SUV and I can't decide between the Fi SP4's and the Incrininator Death Penalties. Neither of these are represented locally so I have never heard either of them before. I feel like I am going in blind but from what I've seen online both are good brands. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Not necessarily a budget but I'm trying to get 4 of them and both of those are about $600-$700 each which will be about what I want to spend.. About 2800$ on 4 speakers pretty much where as the wardens are $1000 each. Granted they do have the stronger lighter neo magnets.. But I'm not trying to drop 4000$ on just subs. I'll have to upgrade my VFL amp as well to run 4 of them.

What about AA mayhems compared to those 2 as well? So out of the mayhems, sp4's, and the death penalties which are better ?
Any reason just those 3. Are you looking for loud to have bailouts or more groundpounding and clothes moving action? Mayhems are just rebadged fi woofers, it's all teh same build house, heck same company. I'd do the SP4 over the mayhem in either case. Death penalties are nice, but I'd still take the sp4 in most cases, but goals have a little bearing.. Personally, I'd look into some tantric HDD's if it's a big SUV, since your looking at DP's I'd assume you have a good bit of room. HDD's like bigger boxes, but it's a lot of speaker for the cash.

I'm going for ground pounding spl air movement. It's about the size of a ford explorer but I have a total of 73 cubic feet of cargo area to put the box. It is going to be considered an everyday driver/comp car but I'm not really going to drive it every single day. Goals are not SQ I want something that moves air and gives a lot of flex. I haven't even looked into tantric hdd's I've honestly never even ears of them. But to be fair I've never really heard of fi or incriminator audios other than youtube. Everyone around here just runs the american bass and audiopipes. I want to be different in my local area but I also want to pound.

How do you place an order for tantric? I've looked everywhere but no place to purchase any of their products and no phone number to call them.. I've send two email saying i want to purchase 2 SHD's but haven't gotten a reply. There is no pricing, no where to place orders, no phone numbers, no nothing.... If you have any information on how to place an order or contact them please let me know. I want to buy 2 SHD's but so far not so good..

How do you place an order for tantric? I've looked everywhere but no place to purchase any of their products and no phone number to call them.. I've send two email saying i want to purchase 2 SHD's but haven't gotten a reply. There is no pricing, no where to place orders, no phone numbers, no nothing.... If you have any information on how to place an order or contact them please let me know. I want to buy 2 SHD's but so far not so good..
HOLY hell

HELLO LOUD

4 SP4's in a 4th order would do the job. Aaron Lemley is around Benton Harbor and has 2 18's in a 4th order. Moves a LOT of air and play down into the 20's with authority.

Not sure how close that is to you but he's on FB and has plenty of vids on youtube...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.