Not open for further replies.

mylows10
5,000+ posts

B2,singer,ampere rep
monterey , ca
Item(s) for Sale: fi btl fully loaded n2 12

Item(s) Description/Condition: use in great condition 9/10

Price: 380 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: fed ex View attachment 26536715View attachment 26536716View attachment 26536717View attachment 26536718

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

he ever get questioned about the aa mayhem that he owes money on?
no. that was me. and there isn't anything i can do about it since i met up with him in person. and was stupid enough to let him give me $300 and think he was going to give me the other $200.

i emailed him @ his gmail account. Thank you for posting it.

and he responded. and then when I brought up the AA mayhem and the $200. he obviously never replied. But I am over it. that happened back in April i think. just svcks when you trust people. but it was a good life lesson. not everyone has to be treated like there not trustworthy. but just don't put yourself in stupid situations like i did. Giving someone an item that you don't know and expecting them to pay when you live 30 miles apart.

i emailed him @ his gmail account. Thank you for posting it.and he responded. and then when I brought up the AA mayhem and the $200. he obviously never replied. But I am over it. that happened back in April i think. just svcks when you trust people. but it was a good life lesson. not everyone has to be treated like there not trustworthy. but just don't put yourself in stupid situations like i did. Giving someone an item that you don't know and expecting them to pay when you live 30 miles apart.
exactly

i emailed him @ his gmail account. Thank you for posting it.and he responded. and then when I brought up the AA mayhem and the $200. he obviously never replied. But I am over it. that happened back in April i think. just svcks when you trust people. but it was a good life lesson. not everyone has to be treated like there not trustworthy. but just don't put yourself in stupid situations like i did. Giving someone an item that you don't know and expecting them to pay when you live 30 miles apart.
Who is this guy that everyone is talking about, and also, 1 mayhem sells for $500, and I only want 200 for my havoc, lol. But just to give it a shot, and I know you seem to be dead set on these sa 8"s, is there any amp out there you'd trade for evenly

nope i have a brand new ab 500.1 and hybrid vfl 4 channel ,98 dumpin he's been banned tho aka chris carter 85 too.he also has a couple of other names he uses but was banned also on smd and caco permanently

Who is this guy that everyone is talking about, and also, 1 mayhem sells for $500, and I only want 200 for my havoc, lol. But just to give it a shot, and I know you seem to be dead set on these sa 8"s, is there any amp out there you'd trade for evenly
the mayhem was an 18 and was brand new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...