Fi, DD, Sa

Tbsh
10+ year member

Hai.
Ok I'm looking to get either 2 Fi Q 12s 2 DD 2512 or 2 Sa 12s which of these 3 setup would get the loudest and cleanest sounding running off 2 powerbass 2000 watt amps. With 1 extra battery and stock alt.( for the moment).also which enclosure would be best for these subs,they would be playing a lot of rap/hip hop music and would be ran hard daily.

Id go with the DD's first then the Fi's... Enclosure is gunna depend on which ones you end up with...
This ^^^

The 2500 series is their best sq sub, same with the Q for FI. The SA-series are SQL drivers. This is the wrong question to ask a forum that hugs so dearly on each of said brands, because all you are going to get is a bunch of biased opinions where people say that X sub is the best choice, of which coincidentally is the only sub of the three that they have tried.

Don't listen to what anyone here says unless they have tried all three. Very few, if anyone here has.

Ok I'm looking to get either 2 Fi Q 12s 2 DD 2512 or 2 Sa 12s which of these 3 setup would get the loudest and cleanest sounding running off 2 powerbass 2000 watt amps. With 1 extra battery and stock alt.( for the moment).also which enclosure would be best for these subs,they would be playing a lot of rap/hip hop music and would be ran hard daily.
DD for sound quality. Gonna fry those amps without new alt. 4-4.5 cubes ported.

Ive heard or played with all 3 subs multiple times.

Id take the Q, the SA, then the DD. And keep in mine, youre going to need to upgrade the battery, or maybe even get another, to run 4k.

he still has not said what he's piloting. it's a waveguide for sure (but of infinite taper and loss values until we know what the vehicle is) which means it is impossible to give valid recommendation for subwoofers.

Guy calls in to Footlocker 30 minutes before the olympic marathon and says "I need the best running shoe." Salesperson says "*****, I got the perfect one for you it's the Nike blah blah blah 2000." So the Peruvian barefoot running world champion puts the shoes on and sprains his ankle 15 steps into the race.

he still has not said what he's piloting. it's a waveguide for sure (but of infinite taper and loss values until we know what the vehicle is) which means it is impossible to give valid recommendation for subwoofers.
Guy calls in to Footlocker 30 minutes before the olympic marathon and says "I need the best running shoe." Salesperson says "*****, I got the perfect one for you it's the Nike blah blah blah 2000." So the Peruvian barefoot running world champion puts the shoes on and sprains his ankle 15 steps into the race.
he drives a 2000 pontiac grand prix iirc

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Tbsh

10+ year member
Hai.
Tbsh
Melbourne, Fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date