fi btl, rf t2, memphis lvs

OP these are your best choice. These will get very loud & low while having great SQ. Plus his are in the best possible condition for being used. You should hop on those.
Thanks man. I hate to get rid of these but it's time for me to move on.

I see you have everything else but the subs and box. If you're interested, I won't even take the subs out of the box if you want it.

Thanks man. I hate to get rid of these but it's time for me to move on.
I see you have everything else but the subs and box. If you're interested, I won't even take the subs out of the box if you want it.
Thanks for the offer but I'm gonna have to pass. I'm currently having a custom SQL MONSTER being built for me. I currently own 1 12" Xcon and it's a great sub, but I'm going bigger for my next setup. I hope you can find someone local that will pick up that setup from you. If those kids knew anything about Xcons they'd be all over that setup.

Thanks for the offer but I'm gonna have to pass. I'm currently having a custom SQL MONSTER being built for me. I currently own 1 12" Xcon and it's a great sub, but I'm going bigger for my next setup. I hope you can find someone local that will pick up that setup from you. If those kids knew anything about Xcons they'd be all over that setup.
Seriously. I ended up selling my 10" Power HX2 with an awesome 6th order box for $250 cause I needed the case right then. I wanted to beat my head against a wall

Seriously. I ended up selling my 10" Power HX2 with an awesome 6th order box for $250 cause I needed the case right then. I wanted to beat my head against a wall
Yep, I still have my Xcon, it's stored away in it's OG box. I'd like to use it again some day. Best/fav sub I've ever owned. They're really nice if you put them in the right box. RAM designed mines.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.