fi btl 18" vs re audio xxx 18"

BTL is more of a man's sub. Will take abuse, the RE XXX seems more of a HT sub, to me. I would take a BTL over XXX any day of the week.
Not really true, the BTL n1 is supposed to be a more sq oriented woofer. You have to remember there are different levels of BTL's now.
How much bull **** can you spew from one mouth?

Please explain to me how the RE XXX is a HT sub? The XXX was designed to be an efficent sub that sounded great. Although it can get loud the sub was not designed to be a SPL sub.

The BTL on the other hand was designed to be an SPL sub that can soak up power and put up good numbers. It just happens that the BTL can sound alright -not SQ - but alright.

And before you reply to me please think you response through. If you attempt to tell me the BTL is SQ orientated in any way it will show a huge amount of ignorance from you. The BTL is simply a SPL sub that can sound decent to the average user. Put an SQ competitor in a car with a BTL and watch them rip it apart.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.