FI Btl 15vs ???

MT= lame and basically same as btl (as we all should know lol)DP=no

Alpha Max= gay

HW, TSNS etc. need too much power to actually get volume. DD subs are sweet though as well.

I say hdc3 or nightshade out of the bunch. HCCA still has the best score off 2k in my car at least. HDC3 comes in a close second.

And you've now proven yourself clueless.

To the OP:

If you're looking for some 15" BTL's, PM ngsm13 and see what he can do for you...he's got a few for sale.

if you want to step up to a single 18 i got a fully loaded BTL for sale, 325 shipped or since I'm in pittsburgh we could meet up somewhere and cut out the shipping

if you want to step up to a single 18 i got a fully loaded BTL for sale, 325 shipped or since I'm in pittsburgh we could meet up somewhere and cut out the shipping
PM me im 45 min from pittsburg //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i have an hdc3-15, a dp15, and a btl 18, all are fed by an orion 2500d.

the btl handles the power the best, but i have the dp in, i like its sound more.

just have to be a little careful the dp and the aq tend to get stinky sometimes:)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.