FI BTL 15 Fully loaded D2

AndrewHD
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

FI BTL 15 UFO Daily, Universal and all cooling options

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used for about a year voice coils read 1.5 ohms each. Works nicely on 3,000-3,500watts since it is fully loaded. I had it on a 3.5 cubic foot box at 35hz at 1ohm and plays nicely still. The voice coils did read 1.4 before so I'm not sure if it will need a recone. When I took it out of my Impala it was still hitting hard.

Price:

$375

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Fi BTL 15" Fully Loaded Dual 2 Ohm Subwoofer 2500 Watt RMS Fi Audio | eBay

Bump, I just found out the coil is almost blown so I will let it go cheap locally. I am located in Orange County, CA. Needs a recone pick it up for $200

you are still required to meet the listing requirements. they will delete the post and possibly ban if following the few basic rules are too hard to follow.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.