Fi BL to Sundown Audio sa12s HELP

Participant count
  • Participant list
So I have two new SA 12s, paid 199 each. Still in factory boxes. A guy offered me a fi bl dual 1 ohm 1500 rms in a 2.4 cu foot box turned to 32 hertz, sub has all options.

Should I take the trade or wait and sell them for $325 when I find a buyer? What would be best? Thanks. Fi sub is 2-3 weeks old.

What are your goals?

The two SA 12s would be louder. Actually the only downside would be the enclosure for those two would be bigger than that one if you were crunched on space.

I wouldn't take the trade imo.

Are you wanting to downgrade to one 12 or something? What are you trying to accomplish?

if so, and unless you have the electrical to run your amp at .5 ohms or a beefy enough amp where you can run that sub at 2 ohms, then I say go for it

I have no use for the two SA 12s aside from selling them. I have a rf fosgate t1500.1bd, so it's pushing about 1200 rms at 2 ohms. I just want to know what's worth more and what you'd do in my position. I'll probably resell the fi.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.