Fi Bl 15" or DD 3515

All of this is only worthy of opinion when speaking of enclosures. There is no such thing as "fair" drop in tests. I'm not bashing your opinion, but do not pass that on as fact as it is not. It is just a situation were another sub liked your setup better. This will not be same for everyone and from what I have seen it typically goes the other way.
well i guess in the tuning freq its safe to say that DD like higher tuning. i learned the hard way. not saying that DD is bad im saying its bad for my application and for ME lower tuning wins ALWAYS!

well i guess in the tuning freq its safe to say that DD like higher tuning. i learned the hard way. not saying that DD is bad im saying its bad for my application and for ME lower tuning wins ALWAYS!
sorry if i missed it but what is your box tuned to? mine is at 33 and the subs love it

how do yall figure out the HZ in box tuning?...I myself like lowend and DD was lacking in that., I use to have the MTX 8500 and it played low allday.., but when i switched to the DD3512, it was loud but i lost my Lows, I had to end upp getting a epicenter just to cheat it...lol, but like everyone else says..get what you can afford cause at the end of the day...Its only you that have to live with your decisions

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Frisbie

Frisbie
Elk Point, SD
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Brianyakno