2) MTX Thunder 1004 4-Channel

3) Cadence Pro 10x4 4ohm 10" Pro Mid

4) Audiopipe CRX-203 (4 total) 2-Passive Crossovers

65 JBL P1222 12" Dual 2 ohm (2 total)

2. Specs:

1)D100 700Wrms@1ohm @ 12.5V

2)MTX Car Audio - Thunder1004 Amplifier

3)PRO10X4 - Cadence Sound Store

4)Audiopipe CRX-203 2-Way 4-Ohm Passive Crossover Networks (Pair) : CRX203 : VMInnovations.com

5)JBL - P1222 - 12" Subwoofer with Kevlar®-impregnated-paper woofer cone and Dual 2-ohm voice coils

3. Descriptions/Condition of all items:

1) Works and looks great,

2) Works great, looks decent-missing 2/4channel bridge button though it can still be bridged by wiring a certain way

3) Works and looks great, mint basically, just 1 hour of play

4) Brand new never used

5) Both look and perform great

4. Total Price: :

Cash is king but looking for (4) Sa-8, SD-8s or similar 8's.

Otherwise

1) $130 shipped

2) $120 shipped

3) $30 shipped

4) $28 shipped

5) $175 shipped - Can have the box if you're local

Offer up, hit me up

5. Pictures:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea man shipped to you right now. It is a beast. It's not as bad as I thought when I read reviews but then again I'm only at 4 ohm stereo. puts out tons of power even with the gain scaled back. PM me some offers, trying to move this stuff ASAP

Yea man shipped to you right now. It is a beast. It's not as bad as I thought when I read reviews but then again I'm only at 4 ohm stereo. puts out tons of power even with the gain scaled back. PM me some offers, trying to move this stuff ASAP
Gotta talk to the old lady when I get off work. But you should be getting something tonight...

trade one of the jbls for a MB quart rwe352? only needs 1.5cubes sealed,700watts rms, i already have one of those jbls and would like a matching one

MB Quart PWE 352 15" subwoofer with dual 2-ohm voice coils at Crutchfield.com

WoofersEtc.com - RWE-352 - MB Quart Reference Series 15" 1400 Watt DVC Subwoofer
No thanks, however I will separate for cash.

what amps you got left and any trades besides 8's....
MTX, Kicker 500.2, MMATS and also have a Kicker DX700 I'm throwing in. Rather have cash. trying to pay for something. WHat ya got?

No thanks, however I will separate for cash.

MTX, Kicker 500.2, MMATS and also have a Kicker DX700 I'm throwing in. Rather have cash. trying to pay for something. WHat ya got?
like that mtx, don't really got no audios at the moment, laptops, xbox 360's games, that type of stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...