SOLD feeler:Hifonics Olympus VIII zed design

Participant count
  • Participant list

mrwigglezdj
10+ year member

bass boxing champ XD
well i am thinking about selling this mini gem since i have no intention of installing it again since i could care less about sq, its in 100% operating condition 10/10 looks, 10/10 performance, no marks or blemishes to speak of

110x4 at 4ohm. 180x4 at 2ohm 360x2 bridged, power range of 11.5-16 volt

has all the speaker wire and power wire plugs for installing the unit...

designed and built by zed, .... im not at home at the moment but i will post pics tommrow when i get home, and if someone is seriously interrested ill put it for sale, im thinking about a price range of $250 +paypal

Is the heat sink white or blue? Do you have the Utilink power/ground & both speaker remote plugs? Does it have all six plastic mounting feet that slide onto the bottom plate? Do you have some photos?

still have it and im firm on the price no trades

DSCF3666.jpg

DSCF3667.jpg

DSCF3670.jpg

DSCF3668.jpg

DSCF3669.jpg

well i am thinking about selling this mini gem since i have no intention of installing it again since i could care less about sq, its in 100% operating condition 9/10 looks, 10/10 performance, no marks or blemishes to speak of its finaly got some marks from being shoved in the closet..110x4 at 4ohm. 180x4 at 2ohm 360x2 bridged, power range of 11.5-16 volthas all the speaker wire and power wire plugs for installing the unit...

designed and built by zed, .... $250 +paypal
updated orignal post

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.