SOLD Feeler: Hifonics bx1605d

lslugz
10+ year member

MexiCAN
Northern VA
I have a hifonics bx1605d i got about 6months ago. Have it installed in my car and i have never had a single problem with it. I just want to know if anyone is interested in it. 200 shipped is what i would like for it, i would say its 9.5 out of 10, and have the remote bass knob with it. send me a IM (elslugz)

will send pics if anyone is interested.

I have a hifonics bx1605d i got about 6months ago. Have it installed in my car and i have never had a single problem with it. I just want to know if anyone is interested in it. 200 shipped is what i would like for it, i would say its 9.5 out of 10, and have the remote bass knob with it. send me a IM (elslugz)will send pics if anyone is interested.
What is the rms on the amp? Would you consider trades?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.