SOLD Feeler: F\s - Resonant Engineering Se 10 Boobcone

req
5,000+ posts

am a mod.
Syracuse, NY
well. most of you have prolly seen my setup. and lots prolly know that i got a tempest this week. im not quite ready to sell the SE until i fire up the tempest and take a listen to her...

but here goes.

might be up for sale is a 10" RE SE boob cone (2002~2003 i believe)

RMS - 600w DVC4ohm woofer.. can handle way more than that. i was giving it 800 in a ported 1.2 cubic foot box with no problem.

heres some pictures *bigger\more pictures upon request*;

this is compared to my old 10" Kenwood Exceleon (2000~2002 i think - it says 800w on it- HAH- more like 200)

topsubs.jpg

bottomsubs.jpg

sidesubs.jpg

(on the left if you didnt know... and that protractor is 6" long)

so throw me some offers, dont PM me, just list them here unless you are absolutly serious. sub is in perfect condition, no dents on cone, no scratches on the surround - the bottom of the motor has a few dings from being set down, but thats about it. and the gasket is a little roughed up, but nothing a new gasket cant fix (a few $ from RE or ADIRE i would believe)

post your offers. this is not for SALE YET mind you, just wondering if i should bother selling it online or go local with it. :boobies:

just to mention some refrences, my EBAY account is r3q, i have a little feedback. ive done deals on here with Audiolife, TPlaya07, and N00blet. and i got over 2k posts if that means anything //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

i'll vouch for req good guy! i'll give you 5 dolla! no for real i just might want to get this from you. the moms wants a 10" for the jeep.

ill give you 14 paypaled tonight..no im kinda intrested....as well thats a nice nipple on that boob, ahem i mean...magnet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/drool.gif.b5e863e893038027711d4402f340dad0.gif

well just FYI

i have a local buyer that is looking to take this off my hands for 110ish (no shipping) so if any of you need this great woofer asap with a price break let me know. i will prolly sell it locally. i just wanted to see if anyone on here was looking for one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.