feedback glitch

I don't think the mods care about this section much cause this has been up since yesterday and nothing has been fixed... Lol
Must be to busy trolling the tech section
We cant do anything about it. I looked at it and being a neutral feedback doesnt affect anything other than the icon. Instead of a green check you have a blue exclamation. Your feedback is still 100%. Audioholic posted in the backroom for Goob.

For future reference when you PM someone with a full box they get an email. I try to keep mine empty unless I have deals going on.

Grimreper912003 left me a positive feedback and it came up as neutral. He said he selected positive. He tried to contact whitedragon but his pm's were full
http://www.caraudio.com/forums/itrader_detail.php?ir=2488&u=81832

You can clearly see that it was positive feedback and if need be he will verify that he tried to select +

I cant be lookin like no scammer!

Thanks much
I fixed it. Probably just human error.

I fixed it. Probably just human error.
thanks goob!

you are the best admin ever!

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

i still think he's a scammer. Local WI people, lets go egg his house //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gifhaha
Just make sure they been sittin in the hot sun all day, and dont forget to hit my ride. b1tches love rotten eggs!

oh been there.. **** happened 2 weeks back. along with toothpaste in the door handles, and they used dry soap bars on my windows.

but will do sleaze. i'll round up reaper and jason19. lol.

oh been there.. **** happened 2 weeks back. along with toothpaste in the door handles, and they used dry soap bars on my windows. but will do sleaze. i'll round up reaper and jason19. lol.
after you get done drawing toothpaste d1cks on my ride then give me a call.

We should all plan on meeting up at the next show:)

I need to get to know some fellow enthusiast. Also bergend2 and grimreeper912003 are local to

yeah im game. whens this show happening?

i know Makeafist is local to madtown i believe.

grim yeah.

Jason19 is in Kenosha.

i'll probably be the only one without a sub.lol. unless i get things worked out soon

yeah im game. whens this show happening?i know Makeafist is local to madtown i believe.

grim yeah.

Jason19 is in Kenosha.

i'll probably be the only one without a sub.lol. unless i get things worked out soon
accept me friend request and we can keep each other in the loop. I've never been to a show but i have a pretty serious rebuild in the works for my first show.

same here. no shows yet.. havent exactly been big in car audio until this year. last year i just payed attention.

im trying to do a 4 8" build. but funding is killing me.

accepted it. will do ya sleazebagg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.