Fedex FTMFL

Hey i've seen that box before ^^^

p1010208ua6.jpg

p1010209fm0.jpg

I think its time for revenge buddys... lets get a big crate and fill it up with lead bricks then send it to a random address halfway across the country
Fill it with neo N-45 magnets ment for external B and not internal B.

Every stop it comes two that will break the machine that sorts the packages and they will have to be sorted by hand...And if the thing is placed near anything that contains a hard drive all information the harddrive will likely be ruined.

But anyway.

I will make a crate thread in the comming weeks. Then others can add or i will add my crate thread to someone elses thread.

I will make a crate thread in the comming weeks. Then others can add or i will add my crate thread to someone elses thread.

Start a business.......

People sell precut boxes, surely there is a market for sub crates.

bullslip
you've never worked for ups...i'd never ship stuff through them

I know what i had to do to get those packages in those feeders...i'd hate to guess how much stuff i've broken

teamsters local 150..... have too... you dont know me so dont try to say that im a liar... its the internet i have no reason to lie. And if you were stuffing crap into feeders (i assume your speaking of small aircraft) and abusing packages i would be shocked if you got away with it. At my local airport in CA the pilot and a supervisor watched the aircraft being packed and nothing of the sort was tollerated at all.

Those magnets won't work because most of the trucks, semi or strait, are aluminum. I'm also sure the sorters and such are made of stainless which is pretty unreactive in a magnetic field... And aluminum isn't magnetic (except for in a moving AC field).

I might be wrong but I don't think so.....

that's entirely ****ED UP.........Fed ex is on my **** LIST right now too for DOA **** at my door.....that claim should be easy to get man..good luck.

BTW what sub is that in ur avitar? very tc sexy if you ask me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

lslugz

10+ year member
MexiCAN
lslugz
Northern VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date