Fault guesses

Participant count
  • Participant list

Tony96

CarAudio.com Newbie
Kent
Hi All, this will be incredibly vague, I do understand, but doing what little I can to help out family with zero technological skills, who happens to be overseas, so please forgive me šŸ˜‚
She's got an old golf and from what I can understand she has a newer very low end kenwood unit in it.
It has recently developed a faut where sat stationary all is well, but as soon as you move the audio quality plummets, akin, in her words to "the speakers being underwater"
I can do engines, but I've never played with car audio much, no more than changing speakers and head units.
So, does this sound like anything anyone here has come across before and would you be looking at the kenwood unit or more towards the loom end of things? Thank you for any help you might be able to give.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.