False floor for my new baby

BCONNELLY
10+ year member

SQ Budda
Spent all day working on a false floor for my baby, got one more new baby to come (need an amp for my 2 infinity M3D's)

Hear's a pic of my work thus far ...

falsefloorphaseii3ut.jpg

Let me know what you think...

What kind of amp should I get for my subs?

prolly made a cardboard template and then traced it ti match the 'floor' of the vehicle.

lookin great tho. it will look even better when the box\carpet is on there.

A+ job so far.

very nice, looks like the back of my truck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif well practically same thing, nice idea, you get to keep the spare in the back //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

that still seems like it'd be tough to do.
you can also take a dowel atleast a foot long, and hot glue a pencil or grease pencil at a 90 degree angle. as far away from the edge you are tracing as you need. then run the end of the dowel arround the contours of the vehicle as you are drawing the shape out on your piece of wood. you can sand and shape the piece to a perfect fit from there. THat is easy and accurate..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.