Factory sound processors?

ok, so far here is my plan I guess.

Infinity Kappa 90csx for the front doors, skip the back doors, and use that money to prep the doors

roadkill to prep/treat the doors

1/4" gasket to seal the speaker to the door

audiocontrol D-4.800 for the dsp...

I'm thinking I like the thought of treating the doors, because my guess is it'll also make the car quieter?  or will just the front doors do next to nothing for road noise?
i would treat the entire car within your ability. that means all doors, the roof, and the floor. just doing the front doors will make a difference in road noise but not anything major. it will mostly clean up the sound from the doors, especially if you do as jeff said and seal the doors. 

Yeah, I feel like I'm starting down a rabbit hole a bit.  My main goal for now is to sound better than factory, and was thinking if quieter was a biproduct than cool!  Lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.