Factory Chevy/GMC Nav unit in s10 blazer?

Participant count
  • Participant list

craigzter
10+ year member

erm..hello.
sville, ar
This may be dumb but just curious if this would work?

Using the harness out of the vehicle the unit came out of(wrecked vehicle or something like that), wired into the stereo wiring of the blazer and then plugged into the unit? Am I missing something in this idea?

I only mention this because I have access to the harnesses, unit itself and everything. Buddy of mine owns a junk yard and he just recently got an acadia in with the nav/touch screen

i would have to see the wiring diagrams for both vehicles, but it could be possible to do. The only thing is most radios on newer cars link up to the body control module in some way. Hell my 04 cavi even does.

Okay, I will get the diagrams for both vehicles and post them up! I think it would be kinda common sense to do this, but then again maybe not. Anyone else have any input on this matter???

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.