F250 Speaker/sub Clarity Issues

Participant count
  • Participant list

Subzero68

I bought my current 1997 F250 truck about a month and a half ago and it came with an already new sound system in it. It has a Kenwood headunit, kenwood amp powering all the door speakers, and a mini powered sub behind the seat. The other day I was driving it and heard a faint pop and now my sound on higher volumes isn't as crisp and clear as it was. It is like this on phone connectivity and also for normal stations. Sub and speakers all still work- just not as crisp sounding. This used to be an amazing system, but my stock Grand Marquis daily driver sounds better now. Any ideas what could've happened?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.