diagram for enclosure help

Participant count
  • Participant list

ekah

Senior VIP Member
hawaii
i was given this diagram for a enclosure but cant seem to find what the dimensions are for the front where the sub sits WxL but im guessing L is the letter c which is the height which is 13.5" and the back as well but cant seem to find out how to get the length.

bottom line i need the LxW of the front where the sub sit and the back of the enclosure

im pretty sure i got the rest of the dimensions recycling the letters c being 13.5 of each wood other than the top and bottom.

so im guessing the front would be 31.5 x 13.5

and the back would be 34.5 x 13.5

could someone clarify if im right or wrong.

since the port is 3" i would subtract that to 36" being the top and bottom and then account the 0.75 of the mdf of the 2 wood from the side of the box and the side of the port?

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.