F/S Sundown 1500d v.1 Cheapest price ever!

ampjunkielikeme
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
nash, tn
Item(s) for Sale: SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

sundown 1500d version 1

Item(s) Description/Condition:

F.Y.I. the amp has had the power supply rebuilt the right way ( by me) using all the original parts the amp came with. no substitute junk parts.

i replaced all the gate resistors, gate drivers, pwm ic , fresh thermal paste, and all 8 power supply transistors..... i also checked out the outputs section. and its in perfect working order.... this bad boy is ready to pound some subs!

The amp has been fully load tested and it works great.. but it will be sold without a warranty. due to people that dont have the voltage to run it ( like the last person that owned it)

i will guarantee the amp will power up and work as it should when you receive it...

the amp has alot scratches and scuffs all over it . but nothing that hurts the performance.

7 out of a 10 on cosmetics

10 out of 10 for functionality

Price:

265.00 shipped . NO TRADES... (you can't buy a refurb from db-r cheaper than this)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

005-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

004-1.jpg

003-2.jpg

the inside looks alot better than the outside...lmao

001-2.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Christ what did he do, throw that thing in a lake? GLWS

thanks..

i think the guy had it unmounted in the trunk of his car. on a stock electrical......lol

i gave it all the lovin i could possibly give it without putting a coat of paint on it. i thought about those flamed vinyl stickers to cover up the scratches... but that costs more money...lol

if this was repaired by a dbr or something like that id say 250$ shipped and have a second. idk if i trust your abilities lol
if db-r sold this to you. he would charge 367.00

i have bought and sold amps to alot of people on here. you can do a search or click my name to see my past posts.

db-r taught me alot of what i know. and perry babin over on diy.....

oh yea... this amp is sold!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.