Not open for further replies.

J31Rob
5,000+ posts

CarTune Netwerk
Indiana
Item(s) for Sale:

broken Eclipse CD7200mkII

Item(s) Description/Condition:

10/10 cosmetically - FACE PLATE HAS FACTORY PROTECTIVE STICKER STILL ON IT, GREAT CONDITION.

Unit powers on but has unknown issues. Sent it to United Radio to have them quote me cost to repair & it was out of my price range. So I've installed my CD7000 and am selling this. Don't ask me what the cost to fix was because my price is different than the average Joe's. You'd have to contact them & send it in.

Price:

$150 shipped. This could be fully functional and used for well under the going rate for a working 7200mkII. I see them selling for $500 on any given day.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS flat rate.

*Keep in mind this has a BRAND NEW face plate with the factory protective cover still on it. Needs a wiring harness that can be purchased from United Radio for

Item Pictures:

IYEaD.jpg

E3t4Z.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Anything. It played for about 45-60 days then just stopped. Popped it out, re-did the harness and double checked all connections. No dice. United Radio claims "a part on the PCB needs replaced".. but as I said previously, out of my price range.

I've been terrible with words today it seems. I lost my job, that's why its out of my budget right now. The original cost was ~$60 (my cost) + part fees/outsource fees. From the bro on the phone's mouth.

..and TBH the dude coulda been shittin' with me when he said he'd hook it up. That may be errybody's price. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...