F/S - Stinger ANL Fuse Holders, Fuses, & Ring Terminals

massiveaudiocw
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Upstate NY
Item(s) for Sale:

(4) Stinger SPD5201 ANL Fuse Holder w/ Stinger SPF52300 300A ANL Fuse & Two Red 1/0 Stinger Ring Terminals

(1) Stinger SPD5201 ANL Fuse Holder w/ Stinger SPF52250 250A ANL Fuse & Two Red 1/0 Stinger Ring Terminals

(1) Stinger SPD5201 ANL Fuse Holder & Two Red 1/0 Stinger Ring Terminals

Item(s) Description/Condition:

All items new in package. You get one fuse holder, one fuse and two ring terminals with one purchase.

I have additional Stinger ring terminals are available in red and black with purchase.

Price:

$16 Shipped for one set or $30 Shipped for two sets. $12 Shipped for the one with out a fuse.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Ships via USPS

Item Pictures:

DSCN1068.jpg

DSCN1071.jpg

DSCN1073.jpg

DSCN1075.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
so you get a zero gague anl fuse holder, 300 amp fuse and ring terminals for 16 shipped right? if so, i need one set.
Yes, correct. 

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

do you have any pics of the zero gauge fuse holders?
They accept ring terminals, hence why I am including a pair of 1/0 ring terminals.

How much for 2 sets with 250 amp fuses and 6 extra black

Terminals and 6 extra red terminals and how much without the extra

Terminals shipped to Canada

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.