SOLD F/S Pioneer Premier DEH-P980BT HU

BusaRyda2504
10+ year member

Had this HU about 1 year and has been the best Radio i've ever owned. Paid $330 for it looking to get $185 obo or trades for a good 15" or 2 12" subs or even 2 great 15" motors and baskets. Comes with everything you get brand new in the box PM me offers pics are a little shaky

PIC-0070.jpg

PIC-0071.jpg

PIC-0072.jpg

Well i filed a Dispute on Paypal so hopefully he ships it or it comes(even though its way late) and i will keep it open until sumthing gets resolved and if worst gets to worst i will just goto my bank and file it and take better legal actions

Well, if he was scamming you he already withdrew your money. Not much you can do but hope it got shipped. Paypal can do little to people who know how to scam. He might be shipping you a box with a brick in it. All he has to do is prove he sent something to you.

Yea but cant u just post shipped even though u didnt ship it? I recently sold sumthing and it could be be posted shipped without any tracking number so i dont know but hopefully it comes in soon

Case Closed Paypal refuned partial refund and will be refunding the full amount in 5-10days and guy told paypal after i filed a dispute he shipped item and i have picked it up which i didnt.So add this guy to your Scammer List

yup he told thme i recieved it which i didnt and he did not even post a tracking number when he stated he will but i only got $116 back i need to wait for full payment still

he told me he had been dealing with a car wreck for the past few days cause i asked him whats up.
Still his a actions was BS style. He told me on New Years Day he shipped it out already so how the hell he tell u he got into a accident when he pmd me saying its been shipped and will be there by jan.06-07 2010. Then he posts Shipped on Jan.06 that it just had been shipped kinda weird how that accident works dont u say and he not once pmd me back to lmk whats goin on when he has been logging in every single day and he pmd u back before even pm'ing m....Fawken Scamma. If he sells it, tell him dont do it on here unless its with a different Screen Name or on his local Craigslist because he has just ruin his rep from BS'ing

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.