SOLD F/S New 15" Massive CW CHEAP

Looney_Tune
10+ year member

F**k How You Feel
Killeen,TX
For sale is a basically new 15" Massive CW with about a total of 4hrs of play. This sub gets lows very well and the excursion is somethin else... I would keep it but I need the money hints the low price.

Dual 4 ohm

600w/1200w...

S4022137.jpg

S4022138.jpg

S4022139.jpg

$185 Shipped with tracking number, paypal fees included also.

PM me if you are interested or have any questions.

I really dont have any refs on here besides jmanpc. I bought a custom box from him which I will also sell for cheap. LMK. My ebay username is looney_tune254. I have no reason to scam anyone considering this site has helped me with many problems and questions I have had through out the years. THANKS

srry it so long for me to respond...getting things done. The sub is in perfect working order. I blew my previous one and was sent a new one.

$175 Shipped just because I need the money.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.