SOLD F/S JBL 1200.1, Brahama 15, 5 farad Cap

XDrkmanX
10+ year member

Time to Duel B*tches
My step brother is running a little short on money and is considering selling his system.

He has a Brahma 15in sub w/ box (sealed, professionaly build to Adire's spec)

a JBL 1200.1 amp and a 5 farad Alumapro cap.

He's willing to part the system or sell it all together.

No trades please.

I wont see him until this weekend, so that is the soonest I would be able to get the items and double check their condition. I know that he has never played the sub to its full potential, the amp only has 8ga wire running to it.

lol, thanks, but it still doesnt tell me which one it is //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

is there even a difference between the 2 besides the basket???
Well !

I have an older MKI with a diff spider,terminals,surround, cone material than my newer MKI.

Steven Kephart said there is no audiable difference beteen the 2.

Nor a difference between the MKI's and the MKII's

DO research man its rated 600x1@4ohm and 1200x1@2ohm but unwritten rule says it will do 1200x1@1ohm, although it gets hot. I can atest to that by experience.

I ran two jbl 1200.1's for two years at 1 ohm, Ihad a fan on each, they got hot but lasted two years. They started overheating after that. So I would not recommend 1 ohm for daily use, but burps are ok.

hey, heres what i'll do for you if you sell me the brahama. i will be nicer to you at work. okay? let me know.

Sounds good.....the Brahma is sold!!!

Killcrap does have a pair of RE 12in SE's for sale, less then one month old.

yea i'm looking for $155 shipped each or $305 shipped for both shoot me some offers.

449018_35_full.jpg

449018_36_full.jpg

449018_46_full.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.