SOLD F/S: Indash tv screen & dvd player

MAD
10+ year member

I have a 6.4" in-dash tft lcd screen. I was told it is a Microvision brand screen. The sticker on it is scratched up so you cant see the brand. I had it listed on ebay and someone emailed me and told me had the exact same screen and it is a Microvision. I bought it from a friend and I dont know where he got it. I have had it for about a year and have had no problems with it. It has 3 video inputs one of them being s-video.

The dvd player is a Microvision model #mtv-dvdvvk

*slot load dvd player

*plays dvd,vcd,svcd,cd,mp3,cd,cdr,cdrw,hdcd & 8cmdisc

*vertical or horizontal installation

*last scene memory/back up play

*anti shock protection

*3d surround,dolby prologic,dolby digital,dts digital out

*built-in tv tuner

*pal/ntsc format

*full function remote

*multiple language onscreen menu

*standard rca video outputs

*2 rca a/v input jacks

*dimensions 7 1/4"(L)x7"(W)x2 1/4"(H)

Just bought the dvd player a couple months ago like new.

I am asking $325 plus shipping for both items or will consider a trade for a 1200+ watt amp that is stable at 1ohm

I had it sold on ebay but got screwed by a non paying bidder.

For pics go to http://photos.yahoo.com/mad_61265

email: mad_61265@yahoo.com

I have a Rockford fosgate 1500watt amp only used for a week becasue I got a new car and its still in the shop and I unhooked it from my truck because I have to reinstall everything and I might be willing to trade but I just got it and it still has a 6 month warranty on it and its 2 channel with 555 watts in each it can be hooked up from 1 ohm to 8 ohms it shows you in the manual I still have it and the box with remote bass boost. but if you may have anything else you will throw in I might consider it more but I am really wanting the audio video thing. so hit me up man we might be able to make a deal
What is the model number?

Alright I guess I will seperate the 2. $200 for the screen $110 for the dvd player. I really would like to trade for nice mp3 hu or a amp that does 1200+ watts at 2ohms something like a jbl 1200.1 or mtx 81000d.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.