F/S - Image Dynamics Mini Bodies w/ "CD-Ultra'ish" Drivers HLCD

massiveaudiocw
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Upstate NY
Item(s) for Sale:

Image Dynamics Mini Bodies w/ Selenium D2500Ti-Nd-8 horn drivers (essentially the same drive as the CD-Ultra)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The bodies are new and uncut. The horn drivers are new in the box. I also have a set of adapters that have been modified to mount the drivers and stainless steel hardware to mount them to the bodies.

Price:

Looking for $250 + Shipping. I paid $199.99 for the bodies, $169.98 for the drivers and ~$8 for adapters and hardware. So I have over $375 invested. A set of Image Dynamics CD-Ultra Mini's will run you almost $650!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Price is plus shipping, PM me your zip for a shipping quote.

Item Pictures:

DSCN1040.jpg

DSCN1048.jpg

DSCN1051.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this your review on PE website?

Addy - Location:Upstate, NY

Purchased these for use in a car audio application on my Image Dynamics mini horn bodies. These are essentially the same drivers as the Image Dynamics CD Ultra at a fraction of the cost (~$350 with bodies vs $650 for the Image Dynamics Ultras). I am using a pair of the Selenium ADF25-25 (PE # 264-322) horn adapters. They had to be trimmed slightly and holes drilled out for my 2 bolt pattern (there is a template molded into them, you just need to drill them out if you are using anything other then a 3 bolt pattern). Better high end extension then my B&C DE500's at 1/2 the price. Over all great price to performance ratio.

If so, how are these NIB?

Is this your review on PE website?
Addy - Location:Upstate, NY

If so, how are these NIB?
Yes it is my review. Have you ever heard of people owning two or more vehicles? I had a set in my Blazer and this set was for my Silverado. I ended up selling the Blazer and sold that set on DIYMA. Thanks for the accusations. Check my feedback thread in my sig, does it look like I have ever tried to remotely screw someone over?

*edit,

Sorry to come off like an *** but I don't appreciate the post dump!

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually I didn't accuse you. I was looking for clarification, which you so kindly gave me in very nice way. Very few people buy 2 sets of identical gear for 2 vehicles. You can imagine the reasoning for wanting clarification?

Thank you for your time. I am now not interested in these. But you just gave everyone else the reasoning as to how these are still new and never used.

Hope you sell quick, it is a very good price.

Actually I didn't accuse you. I was looking for clarification, which you so kindly gave me in very nice way. Very few people buy 2 sets of identical gear for 2 vehicles. You can imagine the reasoning for wanting clarification?
Thank you for your time. I am now not interested in these. But you just gave everyone else the reasoning as to how these are still new and never used.

Hope you sell quick, it is a very good price.
Sorry for being an ***. Just with the health issues and trying to list, sell, and ship items it gets overwhelming. Just looking forward to it all being gone and being able to relax and take care of the health issues.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.