• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

tyroneshoes
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NJ
Product Brand & Model:

Illusion Audio C6 components with everything.

Condition of all items:

excellent but shows minimal signs of use. 9.5/10

Total Price: :

$550 shipped Firm

Shipping Terms: :

on me

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

O9XqWj7.jpg

SQvQPMV.jpg

4rjl4Ns.jpg

ZGD0mKP.jpg

Additional info:

I purchased these from coppertone last week. I only listened to the tweeters for a couple days and they are phenomenal but I need to put money elsewhere at the moment and these are worth more as a complete set. Tons of reviews on diyma. Beautiful speakers for half the price. No profit here just passing on a good deal.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.

2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.

3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.

4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...