SOLD F/S Focal Polyglass 130v

ProblemHouston
10+ year member

I have a new Focal Polyglass 130v comp. set that has never seen power for sale. I used one of the mids to measure for cutting holes but never hooked it up. I am looking for $175 shipped or best offer.

Here are some pics:

Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture018.jpg

How are the tweeters on this set? pretty soft? or in yo face infinity style? and is something wrong with the cone/surround? can we get a pic of the mid's cone

How are the tweeters on this set? pretty soft? or in yo face infinity style? and is something wrong with the cone/surround? can we get a pic of the mid's cone
The tweets in the polyglass are known to be a little more forward than say a dyn. or morel. There is nothing wrong with anything in the set.

Picture022.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.