SOLD F/S Blown Sundown E8, Alpine CDA-9883 Headunit w/ iPod cable

TheEnforcer98
10+ year member

I have for sale today an Alpine CDA-9883 headunit.

E8 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

The CDA-9883 was my previous headunit. I had it in my Blazer, totaled that, and put it in my current vehicle an Explorer. I was installing my amps (and E8), when I went to test it out, nothing happened. Somehow between the start of my install and end, the Pre-outs died. Other than that it is in 100% cosmetic and mechanical condition. At the time I needed a fix right away so I needed to buy a new headunit, but you can buy a LOC to regain the use of RCA Preouts.

I am asking $70 OBO +shipping for this, including all hardware, wiring and the optional Alpine iPod cable.

P1010002.jpg

P1010007.jpg

P1010008.jpg

For those of you concerned about my low post count, I am new here, but not new to forum marketplaces (B/S/T), I have 100% positive feedback on other forums, ebay, and a few members here that will vouch for me if need be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Edited first post for ya. It's practically impossible to see where the issue is located, from what I've read and diagnosed myself, it is where the tinsel enters the base of the cone, but since they are sewn down I cant tell if it is loose at all.

Also PM'ing you

When I was testing it originally I believe it was all 6 are dead. I honestly have no freaking clue how it happened. I had it unplugged from the wiring harness and my negative battery terminal off.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.