SOLD f/s Avic F700BT / 11 Inch Aeroport

Participant count
  • Participant list

hazardous0388
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
For sale is my Avic 700bt. its a great unit, still has the navigation 2.0 disc, gps antenna and the bluetooth microphone that have never been used still new in package!!! i only used the unit for cd's and USB. This unit still has around 7 months of warrentee left THROUGH pioneer, it was bought through Circuit City and I still have the original reciept.

The unit does have the rca whine but when grounded it goes away, if you don't want to mess with it you can always send it in for repair, will be there for only a day to fix it.

$440 shipped OBO PM me offers because i want it gone!!!

Avic4.jpg

Avic3.jpg

Avic2.jpg

Avic1.jpg

Last for sale is my 11 inch aero port. I bought this from Jeff Brown a month and a half ago. Flares are made from stainless steel painted black and the tube is a concrete tube that you can buy at Lowes or Menards. Will be around 17 inches flare to flare. Price is $80 shipped + pp fees!!!

bigport.jpg

11inchaero3.jpg

11inchaero.jpg

does this unit have dvd player also would you be intrested in a trade alpine 9886 brand new used for a month> let me know thanks
does not have a dvd player just cd. althought you can always pick up a cheap dvd player, wire it up and mount it under a front seat and run the video to a video input on the unit. or i believe u can put video on a usb drive and run it that way.

and i currently have a 9886. Love it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.