F/S Audiobahn A8000t class A/B Monoblock 800W rms@ 2ohms = Cheap!

Participant count
  • Participant list

ampjunkielikeme
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
nash, tn
Item(s) for Sale: used audiobahn a8000t

Item(s) Description/Condition:

the amp has been fully tested and it works great. ( i rebuilt the power supply on this one) i also put 2 40 amp fuses in it.( came with 2 30's).. it's all i had on hand..

this is made to run a sub. it's a 1 channel monoblock amplifier...i like that it lights up blue everywhere...lol.. audiobling FTW!....

it has scratches and scuffs. but nothing that hurts the performance...

this amp is made pretty good. it uses Sanken transistors for outputs. (those are expensive if you can find them) if you can get past the chrome and led lights. it is a decent amp...

if i were to use it... i would hook it up to a single sundown sa8v2 d4 and let it wang.

specs:

•400 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms

•800 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms

•MOSFET power supply

•two 30-amp fuses

•50-120 Hz low-pass crossover, 18 dB/octave

•variable bass boost (0-18 dB at 50 Hz)

•preamp outputs

•1 cooling fan

•cobalt blue illumination

•speaker- and preamp-level inputs

•4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier

•11-5/16"W x 2-5/8"H x 13-1/4"D

Price:

$58.00 shipped to the cont usa.... no trades..

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

* below was copied from crutchfield.com*

If you want Audiobahn performance in a smaller package, check out the Intake series amps! A built-in air intake and a cooling fan ensures that these compact workhorses will stay cool through hours of heavy use. The A8000T pumps out 400 watts RMS of MOSFET-fueled Class AB power to your 4-ohm subwoofer. Hook up a 2-ohm load, and you get twice the output!

You get the precise sonic control that you expect from Audiobahn. A variable low-pass crossover trims unwanted frequencies, so your lows are clean and clear. You can improve the efficiency of your speaker system by adjusting the subsonic filter (variable from 20 to 50 Hz) to block ultra-low frequencies that your subs can't reproduce. Dial in the bass boost to bring on a bass-quake!

Item Pictures:

013-3.jpg

017-1.jpg

015-2.jpg

016-1.jpg

Untitled.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

**** the outputs alone probably are worth the asking price. I have a little audiobling amp here that is a serious performer if you can get past the chrome and lights. They actually did make some ok stuff.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.