F S 6 SA8 d4 subs

Participant count
  • Participant list

d-REW
10+ year member

tuTWENTY
1. Product: 6 Sundown SA8 d4 subs for sale all are in mint condition they are the 1.5 version with the new bolt down ring and new baskets.

im looking for 95 each or trades for a single 2500rms 18

2. Specs:

400 RMS very underrated

3. Description/Condition: used but in perfect working order

4. Price: : looking for 95 each plus shipping

5. Pictures:

ill get user name and date pics up asap also only 5 shown the 6th is at my shop ill bring it home and take a pic of it too.

photo1.jpg

photo3.jpg

c53e6eab.jpg

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.