SOLD F/S 18" Fi Audio BTL Fully Loaded + Custom Enclosure

Participant count
  • Participant list

Techmaster05
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
****ENCLOSURE HAS BEEN SOLD****

Product for Sale:

18" Fi Audio BTL Fully Loaded with daily option, not sure if it's universal or not.

Item Description/Condition:

Item is like new, has some cosmetic wear from sitting around in a garage, but the sub is like new. The coil is nice and bronze. I have included plenty of pictures for you to see what i'm talking about.

I did paint the port on the box a satin blk, I did not have enough paint for another coat so in some spots it doesn't look to great. The store didn't have anymore of the same paint, but if you do want the box id be more than happy to order some and add another coat.

Price:

Asking $550 for the sub and box, will sell sub for $420. The box is 6.5 cubes @ 32hz

Shipping and Miscellaneous:

I don't have a shipping estimate for you, I PREFER local pick up. However if you just want to buy the sub alone and your ACTUALLY FOR SURE going to buy the sub, I will head over to UPS and get a proper shipping estimate. If I was to guess, shipping would be around $30-$50.

Item Pictures:

IMG_4184.jpg

IMG_4178.jpg

IMG_4179.jpg

IMG_4180.jpg

IMG_4181.jpg

IMG_4183.jpg

IMG_4189.jpg

IMG_4191.jpg

I really wish I didn't have to sell this sub, I just recently purchased it but something has come up and I have to put the money towards a better cause. Since I bought it I haven't been able to use at all because I didn't have an amp or anything else. The sub works perfectly fine, I did get a demo before I bought it. If anyone has any questions please ask away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes ill trade for money lol. I'm sorry but no trades, i need the money, no more car audio for me for sometime //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.