SOLD F/S: 12" Type R, MTX 600XD & Custom Ported Box

BWareofDWare94
10+ year member

Maryland
I recently purchased 1 12" Alpine Type R and an mtx 600xd amp to power it. I had a custom ported box made also tuned to about 34 Hz. The box is carpeted and everything is basically brand new since I have only used it for 3 weeks. The bass is a little more than I expected and I am thinking that I just want to go back to the stock Bose set up.

The amp is covered under a 1 year warranty and the amp is covered under an extended 3 year warranty that I purchased. I have all the original boxes for both the sub and the amp.

I will post up some pictures later for everyone that is interested. I would like yo sell everything together but if the right deal comes along I will seperate everything. Shoot me some offers.

Looking for $400 for everything including all the wires I have.

Here are the pictures:

12" Alpine Type R in Custom Ported Enclosure(tuned to 34Hz)

AlpineTypeRinPortedBox.jpg

MTX Thunder 600XD Amp

MTXThunder600XD.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Port looks awfully small.

Do you have dimensions?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Port looks awfully small.

Do you have dimensions?
Nah I do not have the dimensions. When the installer made the box I thought it looks a little small.

Any interest from anyone in purchasing these?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.