External Hard Drive 500gb Passport (tiny)

dropkick13
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Md / Ny
Western Digital My Passport Essential 500gb External Hard Drive

*Brand New, Unopened

* $100 shipped

Amazon Link

http://www.amazon.com/Western-Digital-Passport-Essential-WDME5000TN/dp/B001F9LY14/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1261948912&sr=8-2

Expand your laptop or desktop’s storage space with the Western Digital WDBAAA5000ABK My Passport Essential External Hard Drive

The 500GB Western Digital WDBAAA5000ABK My Passport Essential External Hard Drive is an easy fix for a low-capacity internal hard drive. Use the handy USB port to backup all your music, video or photos to this compact device. You’ll be able to monitor and organize your files as they transfer with the Visual Backup feature. This Western Digital’s File Recovery option lets you undo any mistakes you make for added reliability!

Outstanding Features:

* 500GB memory capacity

* USB 2.0 connectivity

* 480MB/sec data transfers

Solutions For Every Need:

* Categorize your files and see their backup progression with the Visual Backup feature

* File Recovery option restores files to their original location in case you overwrite something by accident

* Stores up to 186,500 colorful digital photos or 212 two-hour DVD-quality movies so you can put your visual collection on one small device

* Holds 440 days worth of music to eliminate the need for bulky CDs

For a device that will take your information anywhere, get your Western Digital Passport Essential External Hard Drive!

Very portable, just a little larger than my ipod

thanks guys, yea they are nice. I already have a 320 gb one and it's plenty for me but they are really nice.

Western Digital My Passport Essential 500gb External Hard Drive*Brand New, Unopened

* $100 shipped

Amazon Link

http://www.amazon.com/Western-Digital-Passport-Essential-WDME5000TN/dp/B001F9LY14/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1261948912&sr=8-2

Expand your laptop or desktop’s storage space with the Western Digital WDBAAA5000ABK My Passport Essential External Hard Drive

The 500GB Western Digital WDBAAA5000ABK My Passport Essential External Hard Drive is an easy fix for a low-capacity internal hard drive. Use the handy USB port to backup all your music, video or photos to this compact device. You’ll be able to monitor and organize your files as they transfer with the Visual Backup feature. This Western Digital’s File Recovery option lets you undo any mistakes you make for added reliability!

Outstanding Features:

* 500GB memory capacity

* USB 2.0 connectivity

* 480MB/sec data transfers

Solutions For Every Need:

* Categorize your files and see their backup progression with the Visual Backup feature

* File Recovery option restores files to their original location in case you overwrite something by accident

* Stores up to 186,500 colorful digital photos or 212 two-hour DVD-quality movies so you can put your visual collection on one small device

* Holds 440 days worth of music to eliminate the need for bulky CDs

For a device that will take your information anywhere, get your Western Digital Passport Essential External Hard Drive!

Very portable, just a little larger than my ipod

Thats a Rip off^

I got a WD 1.5 TB for 99.99 off Newegg

Thats a Rip off^
I got a WD 1.5 TB for 99.99 off Newegg
The point of this hard drive is that it's very small (palm of your hand) and as mentioned, just plugs into your USB and does not require a wall socket power source. You still got a pretty good deal though, just not a comparable product.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dropkick13

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
dropkick13
Md / Ny
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies