XBOX 360 backups

dkhage1
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Corona,Ca
Does anyone have any backup games(burned games) for sale. If so let me know which ones and how much. I tried to get some locally on Craigslist but no one came through.

I have an Ipod Touch I can trade if you have some games and want to trade. PM me for more details on the Ipod.

PM me with what games you want. And just want to make sure you are aware you need a modded xbox and will most likely get banned from live if you try to play it with a modded xbox due to they banned a **** load of people recently..

PM me with what games you want. And just want to make sure you are aware you need a modded xbox and will most likely get banned from live if you try to play it with a modded xbox due to they banned a **** load of people recently..
i was just gona say this, you need a modded box to play em. Theres ways around the getting banned part, but its a lllooot of work

i was just gona say this, you need a modded box to play em. Theres ways around the getting banned part, but its a lllooot of work
I have not looked into it since the recent banning of what was it, over a million users? The **** i was using is no longer good for live, i played live with my modded 360 however i did not play it for a while so i dont think i got banned, havent been on. They mgiht have come out with new ways to get around it, but i havent looked into it since the major bannings.

I have not looked into it since the recent banning of what was it, over a million users? The **** i was using is no longer good for live, i played live with my modded 360 however i did not play it for a while so i dont think i got banned, havent been on. They mgiht have come out with new ways to get around it, but i havent looked into it since the major bannings.
yeah, basically, there's a program that can scan the .iso file and tell you if its corrupted or not, corrupted files are bad, and thatll get you caught. Thats it in a nutshell, there is more to it though. And you can still get banned if you play not hooked up to the internet...and then hook back up to the net. Your xbox will get flagged...and everyonce in awhile, they ban all flagged xbox's. Like before a new release, or before a update

wow, thats a horribly put together paragraph...lol

yeah, basically, there's a program that can scan the .iso file and tell you if its corrupted or not, corrupted files are bad, and thatll get you caught. Thats it in a nutshell, there is more to it though. And you can still get banned if you play not hooked up to the internet...and then hook back up to the net. Your xbox will get flagged...and everyonce in awhile, they ban all flagged xbox's. Like before a new release, or before a update
wow, thats a horribly put together paragraph...lol
Hope mine didnt get banned, cuz i stream my **** from the computer and its hooked up to the internet at that time but i havent played games while it was hooked up. That would **** if it gets banned.

Hope mine didnt get banned, cuz i stream my **** from the computer and its hooked up to the internet at that time but i havent played games while it was hooked up. That would **** if it gets banned.
yeah, your screwed if it gets banned...no way to unban it

PM'd. My XBOX 360 is modded. It has the iXtreme 1.61 firmware.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dkhage1

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
dkhage1
Corona,Ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies