Explain your cap niebur

Participant count
  • Participant list
Wow....so I post a for sale ad and you call me out publicly? Interesting.

Well, if you would have actually taken time to read my thread instead of post dumping it from the beginning, you would have saw the youtube video link and watched it.

So, what I will say, this will not prevent your lights from dimming. What are caps still useful for? It has been proven over on DIYMA that what is shown in this IXOS video is true.

Do Capacitors Do Anything - The Truth About Car Audio Capacitors - YouTube

A cap will reduce/eliminate system noise deriving from the battery/alternator/vehicle electrical system. Yes, this is more of a SQ concept, but anyone can benefit. Point in case, Pioneer (along with many other manufacturers) have offered power line filter for just this case in their highest end products (Pioneer Carrozzeria ODR RD-7x Power Line Filter). It serves the same purpose.

So, please prove me wrong on this use!

Not buying it....sorry. If you were trying to learn, you would PM me and I could give you the information. You didn't ask me any questions in the for sale thread, you stated your opinion. This is calling someone out and it is not cool. I have been in car audio for 18 years and all of it has been in sound quality, including competitions and finals trophies. I have a lot of knowledge on the sq side of car audio, where these would be more beneficial. Next time, a PM would be sufficient.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.